5th January 2017
Bathrooms let you use all your design creativity as this area can stand alone in terms of interiors. Discover the latest trends and products for bathrooms.
Bathrooms are no more the most ‘non-demanding’ areas of a house. A lot of creativity can be added to this area pertaining to its functionality and aura. Here are some tips and tricks to let you design your bathing space to reflect your personality and style.
- Add style to your shower and shower tray area with highly controllable functionality of water flow and heating, a built-in music player and above all, chemotherapy.
- Saving is the new trend. Dual flush technology is common now as it has been included into most of the systems produced by popular manufacturers. Also, vacuum flush systems can be installed to cut on unnecessary water flow.
- Let sensors take on most of your work. Sensor enabled faucets, toilet basins and showers are great at saving water while rendering a lavish feel to the bathrooms.
- Opt for free flowing faucets to give a natural organic look to the area. Placing living plants in the room will further enhance the green ambience of the area. If you are ready to make effort, you can find shower systems and shower trays made using natural looking earthy materials such as wood, stone, ceramic and metal. Such natural looking fixtures go well with all sorts of interiors from classy bath tubs with metallic pedestals to modern minimalist bathroom furniture.
- Use of tiles with complex geometrical shapes is yet another trend that will grow by the coming year. While some tiles come with a recurring geometrical design, others let you use your creativity to make new patterns to cover your walls and floors in style.
- As the winters are on, keep yourself safe from the frosty winds coming from the window and the foot freezing floor tiles by introducing a heating system into your bathroom. These are available in many types and styles with assured safety and elegant look.
In addition to incorporating fresh innovative ideas into your bathroom area, another important thing that you should never ignore is the overall look. While playing with colours, patterns and materials can be interesting, it is important that all these elements merge well to complement the overall look. Stay inspired.